Saturday 20 November 2010

You are my friend, little to-do-list

It is not like I don't do anything, the lack of blog-post are because of one simple thing, the things I am making at the moment are only presents for the people I know usually follow this blog. Therefore, no pictures or updates in a while. But I promise, that tomorrow, hopefully, when it is day and light, I will take some pictures of the objects I have made today.
Because, today Vilje have been painting ceramics again. And Vilje have been crocheting something. Actually a grandmother-square potholder, and it is indeed quite lovely, the colours are light coffee and dark coffee otherwise known as brown:P The round mouse/or cat shaped one will take a bit longer, but oh boy, it is nice to have something DONE. D-O-N-E. All done, washing and wrapped and packed in individual bags in the extra room depending on who is going to get the gift. (all gifts are sorted in bags for easy delivery, one bag for each household)
But I am not there yet. Not yet done, not yet all done atleast, but halfway there on many projects. I wish more projects were done. As in the done in capital letters done.
If it were entirely up to me, more gifts would be in that category, but since some gifts demand more skill, or a different tool than ones I have, it is out of my hands.

On another note. I am done with the Christmas Shopping. Woohoo.

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Yey for done christmas shopping. I mean to finish mine all the time, but I keep forgetting xP