Wednesday 26 January 2011

The preview full viewing on presents


So this is what I did show you before. The stitching was really difficult because there were a lot of smaller stitches.
















And so here is the backing fabric, and can you tell yet what I made? You can maybe tell that there are cats on the fabric, and yes, that is a clue.


















Here it is. The cat, almost done save for some back stitching and fabric. What am I making?
Can you tell what I am making the cat into? A wall hanging perhaps?














Look. it is 90% done. It does look like something to put on the wall, no?
But it isn't. It is a pillow. Unfortunately I could not find a pillow which was the same size as the cat. So I bought a very inexpensive one from IKEA, who is everyones friend and I took out my scissors and took off one side. Then I took out as much stuffing so that it was the size of my cat and sewed it shut. Then all I had to do was make the backside of the pillow. And there I used another fabric and I got to use my new sewing machine. I will show you those pictures later, because they seem to have gone AWOL.

Toodeloo. And Cheerio and so on.

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :D

And yey for IKEA ;)