Thursday 9 June 2011

The Blue Lady is finished

The picture is a bit blurry, I think I will take another one tomorrow, but I just had to show off the finished piece.
I said that I would be done by today, so I had to really push myself.

She looks good. But the floss was really stupid and left traces of itself everywhere. I am going to take some tape and try to remove it... Thankfully, I did not pay for the black thread, it was a freebie from a magazine, but still, poor quality fabric or floss makes the finished product look shabby.

As mentioned in the earlier post, she has two sisters and my plan at the moment is to make them too and sew them onto some kind of fabric and make a wall piece....

Any other ideas anyone?

1 comment:

Brenna said...

I think they would look good as a set in individual frames as well. Looking forward to her sisters ^^