Thursday 7 July 2011

A Finish and something for show


TADAH!

I made this on vacation. Isn't she cute? Her name is Pink Lady, you know like the apples. Of course she is a childrens toy and thus was really easy to sew. She came in this cool box too, so you can see why she came home with me?



And I went to the red cross store, and found these lovely birds, for a bargain too!
Am thinking they will fit in our cabin.
And and and, they are even in thicker yarn too, so probably they will just whisk away before you know it:P



















The finish, the real finish and not child's play. I made this hedge rabbit, 3 pounds on sale from sewandso. And speaking of sewandso, I just could not help myself and bought seven more kits from them that were on sale. I really love small kits.

3 comments:

Brenna said...

Is there really no backstitch on the hedge rabbit?
Maybe te photo is a bit unclear, but I imagine the picture on the kit was clearer O_o

Vilje Vanilje said...

There is. But not on the rabbit, only on the pot. And there is. If you search on sewandso for topiary hare you'll find it and it looks pretty much like mine...

Elisabeth said...

Så søt den ble^^,