Sunday 25 September 2011

How do you feel when all is said and done?


Oh Joy. Spock Is Done. I love him, it looks so great. And I am sure she will love him even more.

I read a book yesterday, it was not as sad as the "The time travelers wife", but it was a good book. And so I recommend it. It was called "Her Fearful Symmetry".


Now, what will I stitch while we watch Star-Trek? Maybe it is time to make another Character? Lets finish the 22 Christmas presents that are left first then maybe...






Number 22:

So, now, I have started another stitch, another Christmas present.
Can you see it? Man and I were listening to Busted and singing along while I stitched yesterday. And both wondered why we didn't do that more often.

My guess is because we watch approximately three episodes of Star Trek a day.

No comments: