Tuesday 27 September 2011

Will you be my Christmas Angel?


Number 22. of the gifts...

Can you tell what it is? Is it christmassy?
Is it an angel? A bear? A cake? What is it? If you know me at all, your guess may be a rabbit. But honestly, a rabbit? Where are the ears?













I love making things, and today my last batch from Sewandsow arrived.

I am in love with the little angel hanger. The cat I will give away as a present without sewing it 0.O

Can you see the little embellishments laying on top of the wolf? They look very cute, I wonder what I will embellish using them....

Oh, well, lets go and make number 22.

2 comments:

Brenna said...

Oh come on, it's clearly the kitty cat with the Christmas hat :D

Vilje Vanilje said...

Hihi... You are very observant. My mother could not tell what it was. And neither could m.