Wednesday 12 October 2011

Kings and Queens, do they make their own presents?

I made another ornament card. I stitched a message on the back on green aida. This way, it is easy to know when it was made and by who. My mother constantly tells me that is very important. I don't think it should be that important to her, because I am the only one who makes things for her, and my style is kind of easy to spot;) But I do humor her.












This is how far I have gotten on the cat. Only backstitching left. And this time I swear, I will not start another new thing until the backstitching on this is done! And no, it is not made for a girl named Thi, even though I know a Thi. ;) It is just the backstitching that is not finished:p

I have finished the "The red Queen" By Philippa Gregory, and I really do find that era in English history fascinating. So fascinating that I must make the english royals one day.
This one. It is written in my wish-list.

Now, I am happy that I am only making about 25 gifts this year, and thirteen cards, what if I was a queen, I would have made thousands. And in those days I think most of their spare time was used sewing. I don't think I would ever get the presents done;)

No comments: