Monday 31 October 2011

The wedding cats continued

I have gotten a little fit further on the wedding sampler,
there is a mistake in the chart, don't know if you can see it, but the finished rope on the left is one square to the right. (over the cat's paw).

But they look happy just the same. I have also gotten a bit further on the angels for my aunt. But I haven't taken a picture, because it does not show too well that I have gotten much done.

Regarding the poll, thank you to anyone who answered, I have sewn on the bow and The finished piece is ready to be shipped to my other aunt for christmas.

But why oh why, am I making things increasingly difficult for myself, by cross stitching things that are on my "Second priority list" and not from my "first priority Christmas is only two months away list!!!"???? I guess we will never know, maybe I like the pressure of finishing things on deadline, but somehow I doubt it... I never did like things like deadlines before. I am guessing it is a bit more because I am the queen of procrastination.

No comments: