Wednesday 16 November 2011

Somebunny in a stocking.

I made another little card, and soon soon, I will show you a surprise I have been working on for about a week...
To be honest this has taken up a lot of my time, and I am not 100% happy with how it worked out, but, hey, it was my first try. ^^

Now, regarding this little fellow. I have been ogling him for the past few weeks, and finally, when "Cross-Stitch Card Shop" came to the shops here I made certain I had a copy. Because everyone knows I am a sucker for rabbits, and even more so Somebunny to love bunnys.

I have only one complaint, there was not enough of the dark green thread. :( Just barely enough for the stocking....

And, I have had an idea, that come Friday I will engineer into life. I will make another one of these, in different colours, and attach some felt to it, and he will hang in our living room and be our little Christmas ornament. Oh, JOY. I feel he will fit right in.

No comments: