Monday 7 November 2011

Tiny Treasured Diamond Star Angel

Actually I started this weeks ago ( might actually be a month ago even), but I made a mistake and had to put it away for a while.
You know me, when I make a mistake I get so angry I want to destroy everything, and need to start something different until my anger has subsided...
When I felt like giving it another try. (actually when I realized I had too many wips and not enough tadahs) It only took me a couple of hours and then it was done, it was so much fun that I bought two more from sewandso. (No, I will not learn from my mistakes, and keep overreaching) :)

After I got the hang of it, it was so much fun and I really loved it, I think that the beads really make it shine. And I have so many left over.... ^^ Thank you Mill Hill.

My ornament is a little bit bigger than the chart says it should be, so my fringes are a bit smaller, can you see them? Under the ornament, dangling away?


If you are in the need of fast finishes for Christmas, I really recommend this series!
(Just don't put it in the back of your to do pile if you make a mistake like me)

4/25 <3<3<3<3<3<3

I want to make four more of these before Christmas, that is my goal! Oh no, another goal... When will I learn?


No comments: