Friday 16 December 2011

Only five more gifts to go

I made a special cup for my mother when she visits, so that she can drink her coffee in her own cup and none of my cups taste like coffee and not tea;)


















I made a shopping bag for Christmas. Nira helped with the anatomy of the cat, I could not have made this without her.

I do not know if it is noticeable, but the thread the kitten is playing with is embroidery thread. I like how it turned out. A nice fast present. The other side is empty so that the recipient can be anonymous if she wants to be.










It is my birthday today, (16th) and look what moved into my stash!!!

Another rabbit stitch. A gift from my boyfriend. The other one was on sale. Yay, I love sales, and since it was one I bought that kit as a present just for me.







What I have left.
*Mount the wolfes
* Finish the angels
* Make a pouch
* Finish a pillow
* Finish an angel ornament from Mill Hill

Think I can do it?

2 comments:

Brenna said...

Det er jo Tussi og Kasper, jo! (nesten ihvertfall :p)

Vilje Vanilje said...

Jeg vet! Er den ikke kul? :) Lyst til å bli med og se på broderier på lørenskog? Halv pris på mange forskjellige?