Sunday 28 October 2012

I got faith of the heart


So, since this is bunday, here is a picture of Mimle, a bad cellphone one, but I was home alone, and she decided I needed some company and joined me on the sofa. She sat there with me for a long time while I watched some tv, and stitched....





.....THIS:
And, now, I am finished. A Minnie and Mickey design. I know I haven't shown you anything selfmade in a while. But the course is rather intense, and it is the secret season after all;) 

This was an DMC kit. I found some of the red squares oddly placed, so I decided they should be the same on each side so that they were symmetrical atleast. And added some backstitch to areas I thought there should be backstitch, like one of Minnie's ears were not backstitched. Odd. But as always with DMC the threads were nice, the chart easy to follow and the colouring good. Just think the design process should have been perfected a little more before the design went into the shops, don't know if it matters anymore though, since I heard that they will stop selling Disney designs.... ^^

If you are here for another free design, I have another small Christmas bauble in store for you.

Isn't it cute? If you didn't know I love bunnies. And bunnies and christmas do match. I am going to make all of these on perforated paper and hang them on a string :)

Oh, and the poll for some reason does not work, last time I checked the bunnies were winning, so unless more people than four (which were the number of votes on the bunnies last I checked) disagree that the bunnies should win, then they must leave a vote in the comment section of this post. And then we will see which design I have to make. You have until the 31st. Good luck.


Yeah, and we are watching Star Trek Voyager and Enterprise simultaneously, that is where the title of the post comes from. And so far I can say that Enterprise is a lot more fun than Voyager, sorry Kate.

No comments: