Sunday 23 December 2012

....And to all....



Merry Christmas:
Today boyfriend and I will be so unChristmas-like and eat homemade pizza.
I have only one more present to go! I think this year, I FINALLY will make it, I made all the presents in time. YAY!

Here is a present, I hope that the recipient won't read my blog for a couple of days, but I think I am safe, after all, who has the time to read blogs at this time of year? ( My friends thats who, they have my blog on their RSS-Feed so those presents, even though I finished three of them in time for todays blogpost they will have to be shown later)

So because the person getting this present at one point wants to have chickens again, I made a chicken pot holder, not to be confused with chicken pox, which is a very bad gift indeed. The last two Henrietta Hen patterns will be for next year, and the year after, and I have already started on them. Yeehaa. I am on a roll with these presents. Only bad thing is that the set I was going to buy, the last two that matches this potholder are sold out, so maybe he'll get three complete opposites? That would be interesting:P






Here are the freebie baubles. One more in this series to go.




No pictures of bunny, because she is molting AGAIN and looking very sorry about herself. But I have bought a santa hat that is only one size too big, maybe she will cooperate later? :)

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.


No comments: