Friday 20 June 2014

Three and two

I am on fire! Another three finishes and two of them Christmas gifts.

This one was a start just after Christmas I think so I think it was about time I finished it, I had doubts about how to connect the snowflakes though but in the end I figured it out, with a little help from this, but the design comes from this book, here it is in english, it is an informative book.


I particularly like this one, made out of 16 snowflakes, I need to press it though, but since the yarn has glitter I can't use an iron, so we will see how flat I can make it…
I have started another one of these in white acrylic yarn, and I think I need to make one of these for myself as well because it looks so sparkly and Christmassy. I have some more of this yarn in gold too...


You could make 24 of these, one for each day of advent;) And then suddenly you would have another gift or you could keep it for yourself.


And then I made two more of these, this one I think will turn into a gift, the other one is pink and exactly like the one I made the other day so that one is for me. These are fast and simple, although I need to triple check all my counting otherwise it will look crooked, so it takes at least four hours to do. I think next time I will use a smaller hook, because even after pressing they look a bit floppy, but I must confess I have not used my iron to flatten them out yet.

No comments: