Wednesday 3 December 2014

5/23

Now I know I said I was not going to cross stitch any Christmas cards this year... But I just could not help myself.... And it is good to change what you are making when your arms start to ache from crocheting? Oh, and the lack of updates is because I am crocheting Christmas presents.


1

2.

This is not stitched, but I quite like it anyway, I know there is no way I am going to have time to stitch all the cards anyway so why not make some easy cards?

3.
I started this last year, and it was a left over, this year I bought stamps with "God Jul" on them and now it seems a lot more finished.

4.
I think this one is my favorite, simple yet fun. I buy the paper at Panduro, usually when there is a sale and use them for every occasion. 


This one is rather nice as well, I like the unusual format. 
So that makes 5. I did make two last time, so I am up to 7/23 unless I decide to add more people to my list.
For the observant people you might notice that there are fewer on the list this year than last but that is  because some people are not worth a card. I know Christmas is supposed to be the forgiving season, but that does not mean I have to send them a card. So there.

No comments: