Sunday 13 December 2015

Trettende Desember

Guess what I woke up to? Mimle biting her gate frantically, after we woke up we saw why.


The gate was open, and this guy was in the livingroom! Mimle was just telling us, she of course did not open the gate or go into the livingroom! But I think it was her after all.



M and I had tea for breakfast, it was good!

Today I had green tea with cinnamon, ginger, cardamum, nutmeg, cloves, pepper, pomegranate and lemon. It was good, citrusy teas are a great morning tea I've found.

Later my friends came over and we celebrated our birthdays, we had dinner, cake, tea and lussekatter since it is after all Lucia today!


I got to use our fancy dinner plates that needs to be hand washed, Fits with our pretty Marimekko table cloth, I do wish we had matching drapes, but I am on the verge of giving up on those...


We saw Christmas movies, Love Actually and the Grinch and crafted things. It was lots of fun. But next year I want to make something together, like a real workshop. Let's try to start in November?


I want sparkly nails too! I got blueberry tea and it was good:)

Last year *Kio won the almond in the porridge and got yarn, she made these for us! Mine has hearts! 


Don't we look smashing?


Btw I am trying out blogger on the iPad, we will see if I need to redo it or not!/ edit/ Yeah, I gave up on that, long posts need a computer I guess:(

No comments: