Wednesday 29 June 2016

The Wedding Blanket Squares Eighteen

Well yeah, so I accidentally forgot another Wednesday post, and I have no idea how I did that either. Sorry. But here it is because I have learnt that better late than never! 



I LOVE this square, I wonder why it is called Kata though.
In this square we got to do  clusters which I love, and the way the clusters were made in this square was most entertaining in around row 9 (my last two rows of light blue) where you make three DC's in one stitch and in the next row make a cluster on top. I am not sure how to explain it, but I would recommend just trying to make this square because it was most entertaining.
This is another square I would do again  and again, maybe in a pot holder or two?

This looks like another flower and *Kio and I have made very similar squares.
31g and 21x21 cm.




No comments: