Wednesday 24 August 2016

The Wedding Blanket Squares Twenty-Six

                                             Firenze Square by Julie Yeager


This square is no longer free, which is why *Kio made it, since I started crocheting just by looking at the walkthrough I didn't notice it until I was almost finished. 
I Love this square, I am planning to make a dozen as potholders since they seem perfect for that and so I will buy the pattern later. I don't know how the pattern is written, but the walkthrough makes it look very simple and enjoyable. I love the purples here with the soft green. I made mine with a sort of gradual colour progression makes the square pop.
 I love this square.

As always 21x21 cm, ca 30 grams and four hours of fun. And I didn't even have to frog anything.
I love the front post treble crochet that goes into the middle, it gives the square some nice texturing,


 I think the Firenze square looks like a butterfly.

No comments: