Tuesday 16 August 2016

Tuesday Tunes Even More Anticipation

Another a little bit older song, from 2013 from when Juice=Juice where newbies, I remember I loved this song and had such high hopes for this group, and I must confess a lot of their songs are a hit or miss, I like about half and none as much as those four-ish first songs. 
But in this concert they have shaken it up and some newish songs are sung by other groups and I am looking forward to the Factories to sing this. I love the dance even though there are some awkward parts but that is Hello!Project for you.
Juice=Juice will sing this Angerme song and Angerme will in turn sing Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsumoushin from Tsubaki factory.
I think this song is Ok. 

I look forward to seeing Morning Musume sing Itoshikutte Gomen ne though.

A 2001 song, Tropica~l Koishite~ru by Matsuura Aya, not my favourite Ayaya song, but cute and genki. I wish Ayaya were still active.

If you want to see the complete list of songs for the concert(s) click here. Only a few more days to go.  I can't wait. I need glowsticks, and towels and t shirts and things.

No comments: