Tuesday 15 November 2016

Confronting Tuesday with an iron heart feeling envious



Love the neon black light parts, love the effects, even though the mv is a bit cheap looking... Not sure about the clothes, they work in the light effects, I like the jackets and the flapping with them...

But I do think the speaking part was somewhat silly, sorry Akane.
I don't really have that much to say about this song, the other songs are too much on my mind, humming about making it hard for anything else to stick, which doesn't say much about this song, but a lot about the other songs on my brain from C-ute...

The other two songs on the single are not that interesting to me to be honest, which is a bit sad because I want to like then, it seems they put some effort in the mv's too, but I do really like this one so that is something I guess. :) The other two songs from the single, sexy cat and sou ja nai. If I have to make a list it would go, Mukidashi de Mukiatte/ Sou ja Nai/ Sexy cat no Enzetsu


Other songs I have rediscovered this last month are:
Urayanjauwhich I think is awesome, when I first saw it I wasn't sure, but it grew on me and I am filled with lots of spirit when I hear it and I so want to sing with it, too bad my voice is still not recovered after my flue last week. The lyrics to this song is gret too.
Iron heart, is the second song I have been humming too this past week, it is like an newer version of jump, when I first heard it I wanted to go to a concert and dance around to this song with a towel. The energy on this is great, next time I am washing the house I am putting this on and dancing.
I love the pumping and learning parts and the lyrics are inspiring. I love the dance and the whimsical-ness (is that a word?) I love C-ute and will miss them a lot. 

No comments: