Tuesday 28 February 2017

February Books


This post is a tiny bit late. I was wondering what funny thing to write about each book and I found out I am not clever at all these days, so I figured I would just write them into the journal anyway, the point is not always what I write about the books  or that I reach my goal, but that I started to read again.... and enjoying it. Although I still watch a lot of TV, I have to, I haven't figured out how to knit or crochet whilst reading. (other than audio-books and I have not really made friends with those yet)

Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix, 766 pages


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, 607 pages

Harry Potter ant the Deathly Hallows,  607 pages

 What can I say about the Harry Potter series? I love it, and now that husband has bought me all the films I plan to watch them, and he has to watch them with me. Haha.

Merkelig Vær i Tokyo by Hiromi Kawakami, 196 pages
We borrowed this book from the in-laws, and I liked it. It is a bit different, a bit slow as in nothing much happens. Very Japanese, but nice. Made me want to go back.

Out by Natsuo Kirino,  552 pages
I read the other two books by this author back last summer when I was in Japan, but I never really blogged about it. I think this is my favourite of the three books, it is grim and dark, but not scary other than when you think there are people out there who behave like they do in this book...

13/52
think I can do it?



Pictures taken from wikipedia, I think

No comments: