Friday 3 February 2017

Friday Finishes

Another week another Friday, another finish.


Another one of our friends is having a baby and the baby shower looms even closer, the mum-to-be has made a wishlist and on that list were wool clothes, so I whipped out my trusty hook and made a matching set for the little bump. 

Dress pattern found here and bonnet pattern found here

I have made both the dress and bonnet before, but then in pink and cotton and the mother wanted not pink and not cotton so I had some fun and made another one. This time I added a little decorative collar in a very pale yellow to the dress and kept the front a bit more open and added a lady-bug-button. I hope the mother will like it. And I hope I don't start something new with the leftover yarn (almost two balls left, plenty to make matching blommers or booties) because the date of the baby shower looms ever closer.


I am trying to stay strong, but just look at these cute little clothes...
They would look good with the rest of the gift. 



Lucy Layne Sweater by Betty Fay Wallace

2 comments:

Ruths datter said...

Så utrolig søtt dette ble. Du er flink.
Klemz

Vilje Vanilje said...

Ruth: Takk, jeg håper foreldrene liker det. Man vet jo aldri hva foreldre vil ha. Men jeg hadde det morsomt mens jeg lagde som er halve poenget tror jeg.